We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for Spain v England.Gareth Southgate's World Cup semi-finalists will travel to Seville to take on Spain at the home of Real Betis, the Benito Villamarin stadium, on Monday 15 October (8.45pm K.O local time).
Registration ProcessTravel Club members will be able to register their interest in a ticket to the Spain v England match from Thursday 26 July until 3pm Wednesday 15 August. To register your interest in a ticket for the game please sign into your Travel Club account and click here: https://www.thefa.com/england-supporters/travel-club-tickets-matches
Members can register as a maximum group size of 4 by selecting the '(+) add another member' button once they have submitted their own details. Please note that only Travel Club members can register their interest for away matches.Full ticket details, i.e. ticket price and allocation, will be announced in due course.
New to the Travel Club?
If you are new to the England Supporters Travel Club, firstly, welcome! The registration process allows Travel Club members to register their interest in an upcoming away match. Registering for an away game means that, should demand for tickets be higher than our allocation, you will be entered into the ballot for tickets. In this instance 70% of the ticket allocation will be offered to the Travel Club members with the highest number of caps. The number of caps you will require to qualify for the top 70% of the ticket allocation will depend on: (i) the number of members at the relevant time who have applied for the match; and (ii) the size of our allocation for that game. The remaining 30% of the ticket allocation will be balloted to all remaining members who registered their interest.
For more information on how the ballot works please click here.
Not a Travel Club member?Tickets to England away games are only available to members of the England Supporters Travel Club. If you are not a member of the England Supporters Travel Club but still wish to attend the Spain match, you would need to upgrade in order to apply. For more information on the Travel Club and to upgrade your membership click here: https://englandsupporters.thefa.com/p/england-supporters-travel-club
What’s the allocation for this game?
Josh - the allocation won't be announced until after the registration period has ended and probably a few weeks thereafter while the FA negotiate, but given the size of the Real Betis stadium I imagine there will be more than enough to meet demand.
Regarding the News Bulletin "Away Match Ballots Explained", which you link to above, there is a section on members in the 30% ballot being either all successful or all unsuccessful. Can you put this into Section 6.2 of the ESTC rules as it is not easy to locate information in old News Bulletins. Also, in Section 6.3, second paragraph, there is a typo: 2016-18 should read 2018-20.
Spoke to fa yesterday and was advised 8% of the ground is what we will get as ground holds 60,000 we will get 4,800 approx
Yep but point of registering is if sat 5,500 apply fa can goto Spanish fa and say anything you can do! But like a post above says I reckon anyone who wants a ticket will get one for this one.
The member of staff you spoke to did not confirm any figures but simply offered you advice based on their experience. The allocation and prices are yet to be confirmed but as soon as we have this information we will be sure to update everyone via the website.
When is the registration for the croatia game on 12 oct?
Antoni apparently Croatia have to play the game behind closed doors which in my opinion punishes the fans who's country is playing against them as well!