FULL-TIME offers you an easy way to manage your football leagues online.
Enables clubs and referees to administer their day to day activities
By upgrading you’ll be able to buy tickets for England’s forthcoming friendlies both home and away; benefit from £5 off your home match tickets (£2.50 for juniors); access exclusive Gullivers’ Sports travel packages and apply for tickets to the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia should England qualify. Further offers will be announced before the World Cup and being a Travel Club member will give you access to all of them!
The 2016/2018 Travel Club membership will expire on 15 July 2018 upon conclusion of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™. Full terms and conditions of the Travel Club membership can be found here.
When joining the Travel Club please be aware of the following:
- The membership fee is non-refundable.
- By signing up to the Travel Club members agree to a security check being carried out with the Police.
- The ticket policy for away matches is one per Travel Club Member.
- Travel Club members can purchase up to 8 tickets for England home games which can be used by friends or family.
- Membership cards will be processed within 28 days of signing up and upon completion of the security check.
December upgrades: Please be aware that if you join the Travel Club during December, you may not receive your membership card until the end of January 2018. This is due to Christmas opening hours and the Christmas post. In order to apply for World Cup tickets, please allow 72hrs for your account to become fully active with FIFA's website. Applications for 2018 FIFA World Cup tickets opened on Tuesday 5 December and close on Wednesday 31 January 2018.
Please note the membership card does not affect your ability to apply for tickets to England games or for tickets to the World Cup; it is simply a form of photo ID for when collecting away match tickets.
Please click here to upgrade or renew a previous Travel Club membership. If you're a new member, you'll need to submit a full-face photo of yourself so that a membership card can be created. You'll also need to provide you passport details and your full address and postcode. If you're renewing a previous membership, please ensure all your details are up-to-date.
If you are a disabled member who wishes to upgrade, you will need to purchase the Travel Club membership as standard but your companion does not need to join - they can attend home and away matches with you for free. Junior Members:
- All people wishing to sign up to the Travel Club will be able to add junior accounts at the same time.
- To add Junior members to your account at a later date, sign in and click on 'My Account' on the top toolbar.
- Junior memberships are £15 and will expire at the end of July 2018.
- Junior Travel Club members can apply for mascot places for England matches via the Competitions page.
Members of the England Supporters Club earn "caps" for attending England home games with two caps awarded for each home game attended.
Travel Club Members can still earn two caps for each home match they attend but they will also be awarded two caps for each away game they attend. Caps are usually applied within a week of attending each match and will show as 'active' on your account. The caps system runs on a maximum four year rolling basis, so any caps earned prior to the 2014 Brazil World Cup will become inactive and show on your 'all-time' caps list.
Members can see their position on the caps table here.
The caps system is in place to ensure that tickets to England away games and tournament matches which are oversubscribed, will be distributed as fairly as possible and on the following basis: 70% of tickets will be awarded to fans at the top of the caps table, with the rest of the tickets going to a ballot. By building up your caps level now it will help you in future away match and tournament ticket applications.
If you purchase tickets to an England home game during the members sale, you will be able to assign a FAN number to each ticket purchased, this will ensure that the caps are awarded automatically to each account upon attendance each match.
For tickets purchased outside the members sale you will need to ensure that all FAN numbers in the order are correctly assigned to the tickets by emailing us the details, otherwise caps will not be awarded. If FAN numbers are not assigned before a match has taken place, caps can still be claimed up to 21 days after the match by submitting an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing the order number and/or image of the ticket stub for the relevant game. Fans are reminded that caps can only be claimed for tickets purchased directly through The England Supporters Club and The FA.
England Supporters Travel Club members can view upcoming away fixtures and register their interest in attending these matches by viewing the “Tickets & Matches” page. Please check the news section regularly for up-to-date information regarding away ticket registrations periods, ballots and ticketing sales.
The ticket policy for England away matches (including tournaments) is strictly on ticket per Travel Club member. However, members can purchase up to 4 tickets in an order providing they are assigned to valid Travel Club fan numbers. Tickets can be purchased via https://ticketing.thefa.com/ or by calling Ticketmaster on 0844 847 2010.
Please be aware that any match ticket issued by the England Supporters Club to a Travel Club member is done so on the condition that it is for that member’s use only.
The sale or offer for sale, or passing of these tickets, to a third party by any means whatsoever (including advertising by any form of social media or other internet or web based system including the ESTC Forum) is strictly forbidden.
Any member who sells, offers to sell or passes on their match ticket, will have that ticket cancelled and their ESTC membership suspended which could lead to its termination.
This type of behaviour could also constitute a criminal offence.
If you have lost your membership card you can order a replacement by clicking here. Replacements cost £5 and can take up to 28 days to arrive.
Welcome to the England Supporters Travel Club
These rules of membership (Rules) apply to all members (Members) of the official England men’s football team supporters travel club (England Supporters Travel Club). Please read these Rules carefully to ensure that you understand agree and accept them before submitting an application for membership. The submission of an application for membership is deemed as confirmation and acceptance of these Rules. The England Supporters Travel Club is operated by The Football Association Limited (registered number 77797), a company registered in England and Wales whose registered address is at Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 0WS (The FA). Any references to we, us or our shall be taken as references to The FA. Any references to you or your shall be taken as references to Members. If you have any questions in relation to the England Supporters Travel Club or these Rules, please e-mail email@example.com or write to the England Supporters Travel Club, Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London SW1P 9EQ.
These Rules incorporate the ‘England Respects’ code of conduct shown below and as a Member you agree to adhere to this code. • Members should act as ambassadors for the England team, and act in such a way that will continue to enhance the image of English supporters and the national side. • Members must abide by the highest standards of behaviour, and reject: (i) acts involving violence, intimidation, provocation, abuse or anti-social behaviour; (ii) use of language that is racist, homophobic, discriminatory, abusive or anti-social in any other way; this will include postings on any form of social media or on the FA Forum; or (iii) behaviour contrary to standards of decency and respect towards the people, cultures, laws and property of host countries. • English football is valued around the world for its standards of passion and fair play. Members will enhance this reputation by showing respect for the game, the opposition players and fans.
Section 3.1 - Membership Period and Fees
• The membership period for the 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 football seasons will start on 10th July 2016 and end on 15th July 2018. • A one-off membership fee shall be payable on an application for membership. The membership fee shall be as published by The FA from time to time on the England Supporters Travel Club website and is inclusive of VAT. The membership fee for the 2016-2018 membership period is £75. • Unless otherwise stated in these Rules or otherwise agreed by The FA, your membership fee is non-refundable.
Section 3.2 – Application for Membership
• Applications for membership must be made on the official England Supporters Travel Club website. The FA shall determine, in its discretion, whether or not to approve any such application in accordance with these Rules. • Membership is not transferable to another person, and no more than one membership per person shall be permitted. If a Member is found to have multiple records, they may have all of their memberships cancelled without a refund.
Section 3.3 – Benefits of Membership
• Members will receive the following benefits: • A discount of £5 off the purchase of one ticket to England home games. Please note: (i) the £5 discount will only apply to tickets purchased during the Member’s priority sale; and (ii) only one £5 discount will apply per Member. • During the priority ticket sale for England home games, Members will be able to purchase up to 7 full-priced match tickets in addition to their own (i.e. up to 8 tickets in total). • Members will be able to apply for match tickets (one ticket per Member) to England games played away and at tournaments (subject to qualification). Tickets will be subject to availability. • Where one is created, Members will have the opportunity to visit exclusive Vauxhall fan hubs (i.e. meeting points in overseas venues where England are playing), and meet other Members ahead of England away games. • Members will benefit from a dedicated team at The FA who will provide Members information on travelling abroad to follow the team. • Once signed in to the online membership hub, all Members will be able to participate in discussion forums with other Members. • Members will earn two caps for every England home game and two caps for every England away game attended. Existing members will be able to carry over their caps from the 2014-2016 membership period. See section 6.4 for more details on the caps. • The FA may introduce additional benefits of membership or change existing benefits in order to improve and develop the England Supporters Travel Club. Accordingly, we reserve the right to amend the benefits without notice to you from time to time. If we change any benefits, we will endeavour to inform you in advance of the change via the England Supporters Travel Club website and or other communication channels.
Section 3.4 – Membership Cards
• A Member shall be issued with a membership card following a successful application. • The membership card must be shown upon request to The FA, or any person acting on its authority. When attending a match, a Member must produce the membership card and a match ticket when entering a stadium. • Membership cards are issued on a personal basis. They are strictly non-transferable to any other person. Instances where a membership card is used by a person other than the member the card is issued to could result in the member being suspended from membership. • The membership card shall remain the property of The FA and must be returned to The FA if requested by The FA. The membership card must be returned if membership is cancelled for any reason. • A membership card must not be tampered with or copied, and must not be used in any way other than to denote membership of the England Supporters Travel Club. • Any loss or theft of the membership card must be reported to the FA via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately or as soon as practical, detailing the circumstances.
Section 3.5 - Junior Membership
• Junior membership is available to applicants aged 15 years or under on 10th July 2016. • A junior Member under the age of 16 will only be allocated a ticket for a match if he/she is to be accompanied by a Member aged 16 or over. The name of the adult Member must be given when an application is made for a ticket. A junior Member under the age of 16 must not attend a match unaccompanied by an adult Member. • If a junior Member turns 16 during the membership period, he/she will not be required to upgrade to an adult membership. However, for the purpose of purchasing tickets he/she will be classed as an adult once they turn 16 and will be unable to receive the junior members discount or purchase a junior ticket.
Section 4.1 – Your right to cancel
• You may cancel your membership at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to the England Supporters Travel Club, Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London SW1P 9EQ. Please note that if you choose to cancel your membership, the membership fee is non-refundable.
Section 4.2 – Our right to cancel
• We may: (i) cancel or suspend your membership; (ii) refuse your application for membership or any future membership; (iii) impose a ban on purchasing tickets for England matches; and/or (iv) cancel existing ticket purchases, if:
• You are in breach of these Rules. • You are in breach of the ‘England Respects’ code of conduct. • You supply false or misleading information to The FA in an application for membership or otherwise, or you fail to declare any conviction, caution, fixed penalty notice fine (other than traffic related fixed penalty notice fines), conditional discharge or bind over
• You are in breach of any of the ground regulations or other ticketing terms and conditions that may apply to an England game. • You fail to pay any fees (e.g. for tickets) due from you. • You are ejected or banned from Wembley National Stadium or any other football stadium. • Section 5.3 (Cancellation/suspension for Security Reasons) applies. • In our reasonable opinion, your behaviour is abusive, offensive, inappropriate, unacceptable or otherwise brings the England team or the England Supporters Travel Club into disrepute.
• If we cancel or suspend your membership, we shall not be obliged to give you a refund of your membership fee, unless otherwise stated in these Rules.
Section 5.1 – Security Checks on Application
• By applying to become a Member, you agree that security checks may be carried out with the police or relevant authorities anywhere in the world and that any information you provide may be disclosed to such authorities. You also agree that if you have a criminal record, this may be disclosed to The FA. The FA may conduct security checks in relation to a Member (including checking a Members’ police record) at any time during their membership. • If you inform us of any Relevant Offence when you apply and you are subsequently excluded from becoming a Member, you will receive a full refund of your membership fee. If you fail to inform us, you will not be entitled to a refund. See section 5.2 for a description of Relevant Offences. • If an application is rejected on the basis of information disclosed as a result of a police check, the applicant can obtain a copy of the information provided by the police and, if the applicant believes it to be inaccurate, the applicant can appeal to the Appeal Board (AB) - see section 5.4 for more details on the AB.
Section 5.2 - Relevant Offences
• A Relevant Offence means a criminal offence and shall include, without limitation:
• Any football related offence including ticket touting. • Any offence involving violence or the threat of violence to person(s) or property. • Any public order offence. • Any offence relating to drunkenness. • Any offence relating to offensive weapons or firearms. • Any racial or racially aggravated offence. • Any offence involving harassment. • Any offence relating to Class A drugs. • Any offence under The Sexual Offences Act 2003 or the protection of Children Act 1978. • Any offence relating to theft.
• For the purposes of these Rules: (i) any offence of attempting, conspiring, inciting, aiding, abetting, causing or permitting any Relevant Offence shall be classified as a Relevant Offence; and (ii) an equivalent or similar offence to a Relevant Offence under the law of another jurisdiction shall be classified as a Relevant Offence.
Section 5.3 – Cancellation/suspension for Security Reasons
• Anyone who has been convicted, cautioned, received a fixed penalty notice fine (other than traffic related fixed penalty notice fines) or received a conditional discharge or bind over in relation to a Relevant Offence, within 3 years of the date of application will receive an automatic cancellation or suspension of membership, subject to appeal to the AB. • Any Relevant Offences committed more than 3 years prior to application will be considered by the FA and may lead to cancellation or suspension of membership, subject to appeal to the IAB. • Anyone who has been: (i) banned by a football club in the UK; or (ii) deported by any country for matters connected with or at the time of a football match shall have their application considered by the FA and may lead to cancellation or suspension of membership, subject to appeal to the IAB. • Any Member who is convicted, cautioned, received a fixed penalty notice fine (other than traffic related fixed penalty notice fines) or received a conditional discharge or bind over in relation to a Relevant Offence whilst being a Member, or whilst applying to be a Member, must immediately notify The FA and provide full details of the incident.
Any suspension upheld and imposed at the discretion of the FA will be for a minimum of two years
Section 5.4 – Appeal Board (AB)
• The AB has been set up by The FA to hear appeals from Members in relation to the cancellation or suspension of their membership under Section 5.3, or in connection within appropriate behaviour prior to, during and / or after England fixtures abroad. The AB shall consist of a representative of The FA and two independent appointed persons. The AB shall adopt such procedures, in its discretion, as are considered necessary by the IAB to determine the relevant matter. The decision of the AB shall be final. • Any Member who wishes to appeal against the cancellation or suspension of their membership under S.5.3 or in connection with inappropriate behaviour prior to and / or after England fixtures abroad (including due to inaccurate police information) shall be entitled to appeal to the IAB. Membership may be suspended pending a decision of the IAB. • Appeals to the AB by a Member must be in writing and be submitted to the FA within seven days of receiving notification from The FA of cancellation or suspension from membership. The appeal must contain a detailed explanation of the Relevant Offence or behaviour in question. The Member may also submit written mitigation and / or a character reference statement(s) prepared by the person acting as the referee. Any mitigation and / or character reference statements must be submitted to the FA at the same time as the appeal document. The Member must supply contact details of any character references, who may be contacted by The FA to confirm they are genuine. • The FA may in its absolute discretion present any facts or circumstances to the IAB which it believes makes any person unsuitable for membership. The AB may also take into account any failure to inform The FA of any Relevant Offences during the membership application. • In considering the suitability of a person for membership, the AB may in its absolute discretion, take into account these Rules, the ‘England Respects’ code of conduct and the following objectives of the England Supporters Travel Club: (i) to promote the best interests of English football; and (ii) to promote positively the reputation of supporters of the England team as being people of good character and ambassadors of the English game. • The FA, in its absolute discretion, will only accept appeals against suspension for Relevant Offences committed in the three years prior to application if the offence is minor and isolated and there is considerable mitigation supported by genuine character references. Members with more than one Relevant Offence in the three years prior to application will not be eligible to the appeal process and their membership will be terminated.
Section 6.1 – Home tickets
• All Members may apply to purchase one ticket for their personal use for England’s home international matches during the Member’s priority sale. If you want to go to games with friends and family you can also apply to purchase tickets for up to seven additional people (i.e. up to eight tickets in total). Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis. • Any tickets remaining after the Members’ priority sale will be made available via a general sale at The FA’s discretion. • All refunds for home matches will be handled in accordance with The FA’s ‘Ticket Refund Policy’.
Section 6.2 – Away tickets
• All Members may apply to purchase one ticket for their personal use for England’s away international matches. • 70% of the ticket allocation for each away game will be offered to the Members with the highest number of caps. The number of caps you will require to qualify for the top 70% of ticket allocation will depend on: (i) the number of Members at the relevant time who have applied for a specified match; and (ii) the size of The FA’s allocation for that game. • If there are more Members in the top 70% than there are tickets, The FA will allocate them as fairly as possible, with a draw for the Members on the same amount of caps that are on the fringe of the 70% allocation. Members that are unsuccessful in this draw will go into a ballot for the remaining 30% of tickets with all other Members. Should a mini-ballot be required within a certain caps level, then the Members who are unsuccessful in this mini-ballot will be given priority for any returned tickets. • Members that qualify for the first 70% ticket allocation or those who are allocated a ticket within the 30% ballot will be given a set period to phone or go online and buy their ticket. Only these Members will be able to buy tickets in this way. • Any tickets that remain after this sale will be offered on a first come first served basis to all other Members. • A Member wishing to return a ticket to away matches which has been purchased from The FA may apply to The FA for a refund in writing, but must return the match ticket (and application for a refund) so that it is received by The FA at least 21 days before an away match. Each application for a refund will be dealt with at the discretion of The FA. An administration charge of £3 per ticket will be deducted from any refund.
Section 6.3 – Tickets for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
• All Members may apply to purchase one ticket for their personal use for England’s matches at the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™. • Only Members are eligible to apply for tickets from the Member’s allocation of tickets. • Ticket allocations for each game that England could possibly take part in will be dealt with on an individual basis and will be allocated subject to 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ ticketing regulations. • 70% of the ticket allocation for each England game will be offered to the Members with the highest number of caps. The number of caps you will require to qualify for the top 70% of ticket allocation will depend on: (i) the number of Members at the relevant time who have applied for a specified match; and (ii) the size of The FA’s allocation for that game. • If there are more Members in the top 70% than there are tickets, The FA will allocate them as fairly as possible, with a draw for the Members on the same amount of caps that are on the fringe of the 70% allocation. Members who are unsuccessful in this draw will go into two ballots for the remaining tickets, as follows: • 20% will be balloted to Members who have missed out on the 70% allocation. However, the Members eligible for this ballot will be limited to those who have attended at least two away games and four home games in the 2016-2018 membership period. • 10% will be balloted to all Members who missed out in the 70% allocation and the 20% ballot. • Members with the highest caps totals will be given priority to receive their price preference for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ tickets, subject to permissions being granted by FIFA. • In the event of the Members ticket allocation being over-subscribed, no tickets will be allocated to Members who have not attended a single match (home or away) in the 2016-2018 membership period. • The FA aims to allocate tickets for major tournaments in the fairest possible way and in accordance with these Rules. However, this is subject to the agreement of FIFA and The FA reserves the right to amend the ticket allocation procedures for FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia™ tournament if necessary. • Tickets are non-refundable.
Section 6.4 - Caps
• Members can claim caps for attending England home matches and England away games. Two caps are allocated for every home game attended. Two caps are allocated for every England away game attended. No caps are allocated for any European or World Cup tournament games (e.g. 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™). • Caps can only be claimed for tickets purchased through the England Supporters Travel Club or The FA and caps may not be claimed for matches that have taken place more than 21 days previously. • For home games, the caps will be updated automatically after the game has taken place for Members who purchased their tickets in the Members’ priority sale period or used their membership number to buy a ticket in the general sale (and have attended the game). Members who purchased their ticket without using their membership number in the general public sale will have 21 days from the date of the game to claim their cap. Caps can be claimed by submitting a request in writing to the England Supporters Travel Club, enclosing the ticket stub for the relevant game. • For away games, a Member must either sign-in at the England Supporters Travel Club office at the host city on match day or supply proof of travel (e.g. original travel tickets or hotel invoices including the Member’s name) within 21 days of the relevant match taking place. Failure to supply such information will lead to no caps being awarded for the match, may lead to caps level being reset to zero and potential cancellation or suspension of membership. • The FA reserves the right to request that members collect their match tickets for an away match, this may be requested at any time before match day. • Caps for home or away games will not be updated once the relevant deadline dates have passed. Caps will not be awarded retrospectively. • One cap will be awarded to any Member that renews their membership from the 2014-2016 campaign. • Providing there is no break in membership, renewal caps will be valid for each renewed campaign up to a maximum of two successive membership periods. • To avoid abuse of this system for home and away games, a sample of Members may be selected prior to every fixture and requested to collect their ticket(s) from the venue.
Section 6.5 – Travel and Attendance at Matches • A Member must be in possession of a full (10 year) passport if they wish to travel to an away match. It is the responsibility of Members to provide current passport details when requested. Members must also provide a photo for their membership record that is a true likeness. Renewing adult members may use their previous photo if this is suitable. All junior applicants must provide a new photo on application. • A Member shall observe any rules, regulations or other arrangements made by or with an accredited travel agent with whom the Member is travelling to or from a match. Any issues or complaints must be raised directly with the travel agent concerned. • A Member shall not wear clothing or display flags, banners or messages that The FA considers to be inappropriate. • A Member must behave in a responsible manner at all times when attending or travelling to and from a match. A Member should not act in any way that can be considered violent, indecent, insulting, abusive or offensive. Any Member, acting alone or with others, whose conduct, or incitement of others, results in disciplinary action being taken against The FA by FIFA, UEFA or other authorities shall have their membership cancelled or suspended. In addition, if The FA suffers any loss or incurs any fines due to your actions, you agree to cover The FA for any loss suffered or fines incurred’. You shall also be responsible for the behaviour of a third party who attends a match using tickets purchased by you.
Section 6.6 – General (Tickets)
The following terms shall apply to all home, away and tournament tickets: • Whilst we try to ensure that ticketing information (e.g. pricing, kick off time, location and general information) on our website and other communication channels is correct at all times, circumstances may change and errors may occur. If we discover a change and/or an error, we will inform Members via our website and or other communication channels. The FA accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any costs incurred by Members as a result of changes to and/or errors in respect of ticketing information. • Nothing in these Rules shall constitute or imply any guarantee of entitlement to a ticket, seat or access to any England fixture. Tickets shall be issued at the discretion of The FA, which reserves the right not to issue or to withdraw or cancel a ticket. Tickets will be subject to availability • When applying to purchase tickets, a Member will be required to submit credit or debit card details. A Member shall be notified as to the possible purchase prices of tickets which may be debited from their account. Where a Member fails to comply with any such requirements a ticket shall not be issued and a handling charge may be incurred. • The FA reserves the right to charge reasonable administration or delivery fees in addition to the ticket price and such fees shall be as notified to Members from time to time. The ticket delivery fee will not be refunded if the tickets have been dispatched. • Tickets are non-transferrable and are subject to the relevant conditions of issue of The FA, the relevant national association or the tournament organiser (e.g. UEFA). • The FA reserves the right to refuse an allocation of tickets from a national association or tournament organiser for any reason including, without limitation, on grounds of safety and security. • The FA reserves the right to cap the number of Members during the membership period to ensure that Members have a realistic chance of obtaining tickets. • The FA reserves the right to set aside a number of tickets for the use of The FA’s ‘Football Family’, The FA’s partners, Club Wembley and the official England Supporters Travel Club travel provider. • Any allocated tickets for away matches and tournament matches are subject to security checks.
England v Italy
Tuesday 27 March 2018, kick off 20:00