Upgrade or renew now
The Travel Club scheme entitles members to access to both home and away England match tickets, whereas the free England Supporters Club membership is for home matches only.
The Travel Club membership is £75 for adults and £30 for juniors (£65 and £25 for renewing members before the 31 July 2018). The 2018-2020 membership period starts on the 15th July 2018 and runs until the 13th July 2020 so unlike traditional football club memberships, Travel Club members receive two years’ worth of benefits.
With the UEFA Euro 2020 around the corner and Wembley Stadium scheduled to host 7 matches (including the semi-final and final), plus the UEFA Nations League and ‘on the road’ games, the Travel Club membership provides England fans with the perfect opportunity to see The Three Lions in action both home and away.
We are pleased to announce that for the 2018-2020 membership we have reintroduced the membership packs. Now, when you renew or upgrade to the Travel Club, you’ll receive a limited edition membership pack containing England branded merchandise and your personalised membership card. We will begin dispatching membership packs from the end of August 2018, once security checks have been completed.
Unlike the England Supporters Club membership, Travel Club members receive £5 off their England home match ticket (£2.50 for juniors) and for selected matches a greater discount will be offered.For the 2016-2018 membership period, Travel Club members benefited from over £150 in discounts when buying tickets during the priority sales. As a Travel Club member, you can still purchase up to 8 tickets for England home games.
The England Supporters Travel Club is the only way to obtain tickets in the official England ‘end’ at away matches. By signing up to the Travel Club now, you can combine visiting lots of countries with following The Three Lions abroad.
The ticket policy for England away matches (including tournaments) is strictly one ticket per Travel Club member. However, members can purchase up to 4 tickets in an order by assigning other Travel Club fan numbers to each ticket. In order to apply for away match tickets, Travel Club members will need to register their interest a ticket via the “Tickets and Matches” page. Once your registration is confirmed and the ticket allocation is know we may then need to run a ballot to allocate tickets, for more information on ballots please refer to our 'membership rules'.
Please note: It is against the membership rules to sell, offer to sell or pass on England match tickets. This includes advertising a ticket sale via any form of website or social media and via the ESTC forum. Any Travel Club member, who sells, offers to sell or passes on their match ticket will have that ticket cancelled and their ESTC membership suspended.
Travel Club members earn two caps for attending England home and away games (excluding tournament fixtures). The caps system is in place to ensure that tickets to oversubscribed England away games and tournament fixtures are distributed as fairly as possible.
If a match is oversubscribed (there is more demand than available tickets) then 70% of tickets will be awarded to fans at the top of the caps table and who registered their interest with the rest of the tickets going to a ballot. By building up your caps level now from attending England friendlies and qualifiers, you will have a better chance of being allocated tickets for away matches and tournament tickets.
Please note: The caps system runs on a maximum four year rolling basis, so any caps earned prior to Euro 2016 will now become inactive and instead show on your ‘all-time’ caps total.
By applying to become a member of the England Supporters Travel Club, all applicants will undergo a background security check. This check is to help ensure the safety and security of those attending England games and to help protect the reputation of England fans abroad.
For more information, please refer to section 5 of the Membership Rules.
We're pleased to confirm that we have launched a dedicated Travel Club Facebook Group. If you're a follower of the Official England Footbal Team (@EnglandTeam) on Facebook, you can now join the Travel Club Facebook group using your fan number. The purpose of the Facebook Group is to keep Travel Club members up-to-date with ticket news, squad announcements and safety and security advice when travelling to away games. If you miss any of our emails or don't have access to the website, you can still get all our Travel Club information via the group on your Facebook app.
The link to join the Travel Club Facebook group is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1646699512082536/
Thomas Cook Travel Insurance
We're pleased to announce for the 2018-2020 membership period we have partnered with Thomas Cook Travel Insurance. From speaking to supporters in the past, we've found that many members go to England away games without adequate travel insurance. Travel insurance can cover you for any medical treatment you might need abroad and can provide protection against cancellation or if your personal belongings are lost or stolen. Thomas Cook offers travel insurance deals from easy single trip cover up to annual family plans.
Simply book your insurance with Thomas Cook before you depart and head off to an away game with peace of mind. It’s easy to set up online -visit https://thomascookinsure.com to get your quote today.
Travel Club members will receive 10% off their travel insurance quote with Thomas Cook by using the exclusive code: WH10
* Thomas Cook travel insurance is underwritten by White Horse Insurance Ireland dac. The Football Association Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of White Horse Insurance Ireland dac, which is authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. White Horse Insurance Ireland dac is a wholly owned subsidiary of Thomas Cook Group plc.
Welcome to the England Supporters Travel Club
These rules of membership (Rules) apply to all members (Members) of the official England men’s football team supporters travel club (England Supporters Travel Club). Please read these Rules carefully to ensure that you understand agree and accept them before submitting an application for membership. The submission of an application for membership is deemed as confirmation and acceptance of these Rules. The England Supporters Travel Club is operated by The Football Association Limited (registered number 77797), a company registered in England and Wales whose registered address is at Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 0WS (The FA). Any references to 'we', 'us' or 'our' shall be taken as references to The FA. Any references to 'you 'or 'your' shall be taken as references to Members. If you have any questions in relation to the England Supporters Travel Club or these Rules, please e-mail email@example.com or write to the England Supporters Travel Club, Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London SW1P 9EQ.
These Rules incorporate the ‘England Respects’ code of conduct shown below and as a Member you agree to adhere to this code.
• Members should act as ambassadors for the England team, and act in such a way that will continue to enhance the image of English supporters and the national side. • Members must abide by the highest standards of behaviour, and reject: (i) acts involving violence, intimidation, provocation, abuse or anti-social behaviour; (ii) use of language that is racist, homophobic, discriminatory, abusive or anti-social in any other way; this will include postings on any form of social media or on the FA Forum; or (iii) behaviour contrary to standards of decency and respect towards the people, cultures, laws and property of host countries. • English football is valued around the world for its standards of passion and fair play. Members will enhance this reputation by showing respect for the game, the opposition players and fans.
Section 3.1 - Membership period and fees
• The membership period for the 2018-2020 football season will start on 16th July 2018 – 13th July 2018 • A one-off membership fee is payable upon application for a membership. The membership fee shall be as published by The FA from time to time on the England Supporters Travel Club website and is inclusive of VAT. The membership fee for the 2018-2020 membership period is £75 for adults and £30 for juniors. • Unless otherwise stated in these Rules or otherwise agreed by The FA, your membership fee is non-refundable.
Section 3.2 – Application for a membership
• Applications for a membership must be made on the official England Supporters Travel Club website. The FA shall determine, in its discretion, whether or not to approve any such application in accordance with these Rules. • A Travel Club membership is non- transferable to another person, and no more than one membership per person shall be permitted. If a Member is found to have multiple records, they may have all of their memberships cancelled without a refund.
Section 3.3 – Benefits of membership
Travel Club Members will receive the following benefits: • A discount of £5 off the purchase of one ticket to England home games during the priority members sale. Please note: only one £5 discount will apply per Member. • During the priority ticket sale for England home games, Members will be able to purchase up to 7 full-priced match tickets in addition to their own (i.e. up to 8 tickets in total). • Travel Club Members will be able to apply for match tickets (one ticket per Member and subject to availability) to England away games (including UEFA Nations League) and Euro 2020(subject to qualification). • Travel Club Members will benefit from a dedicated team at The FA who will provide Members information on travelling abroad to follow the team.
• Once signed in to the website Members can participate in online discussion forums with other Members.
• Travel Club members will receive a membership card and membership pack delivered to their address. • Members earn two caps for every England home game and two caps for every England away game attended. Existing members will be able to carry over their caps from the 2016-2018 membership.
The FA may introduce additional benefits of membership or change existing benefits in order to improve and develop the England Supporters Travel Club. Accordingly, we reserve the right to amend the benefits without notice to you from time to time. If we change any benefits, we will endeavour to inform you in advance of the change via the England Supporters Travel Club website and or other communication channels.
Section 3.4 – Membership cards and membership pack
• A Member shall be issued with a membership card following a successful application to the Travel Club. The membership card is an accepted form of photo ID when collecting away match tickets or attending an England game. • The membership card must be shown upon request to The FA, or any person acting on its authority. When attending an away match, a Member must produce the membership card and a match ticket when entering a stadium. • Membership cards are issued on a personal basis. They are strictly non-transferable to any other person. Instances where a membership card is used by a person other than the member the card is issued to could result in the membership card being retained and the member suspended from the membership scheme.
• The membership card shall remain the property of The FA and must be returned to The FA if requested by The FA. The membership card must be returned if membership is cancelled for any reason. • A membership card must not be tampered with or copied, and must not be used in any way other than to denote membership of the England Supporters Travel Club.
• Members will receive one membership pack containing exclusive England merchandise following a successful application to the Travel Club.
• A membership pack and/or membership card will not be issued if the member has provided an incorrect or incomplete delivery address.
• If a membership card is lost or stolen, a replacement membership card can be obtained at a cost of £5. Replacement membership packs will not be issued if lost by a Member after successful delivery.
• Any loss or theft of the membership card must be reported to the FA via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately or as soon as practical, detailing the circumstances.
Section 3.5 - Junior Membership
• Junior membership is available to applicants aged 15 years or under on 16th July 2018. • A junior Member under the age of 16 will only be allocated a ticket for a match if he/she is to be accompanied by a Member aged 16 or over. The name of the adult Member must be given when an application is made for a ticket. A junior Member under the age of 16 must not attend a match unaccompanied by an adult Member. • If a junior Member turns 16 during the membership period, he/she will not be required to upgrade to an adult membership. However, for the purpose of purchasing tickets he/she will be classed as an adult once they turn 16 and will be unable to receive the junior members discount or purchase a junior ticket.
• A junior member will receive a junior membership pack and membership card following a successful application to the membership.
• A membership pack and/or membership card will not be issued if an incorrect or incomplete delivery address is provided for the junior member.
Section 4.1 – Your right to cancel
You may cancel your membership at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to the England Supporters Travel Club, Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London SW1P 9EQ. Please note that if you choose to cancel your membership, the membership fee is non-refundable.
Section 4.2 – Our right to cancel
We may: (i) cancel or suspend your membership; (ii) refuse your application for a membership or any future membership; (iii) impose a ban on purchasing tickets for England matches; and/or (iv) cancel existing ticket purchases, if:
• You are in breach of these Rules. • You are in breach of the ‘England Respects’ code of conduct. • You supply false or misleading information to The FA in an application for membership or otherwise, or you fail to declare any conviction, caution, fixed penalty notice fine (other than traffic related fixed penalty notice fines), conditional discharge or bind over.
• You are in breach of any of the ground regulations or other ticketing terms and conditions that may apply to an England game.
Section 5.1 – Security Checks
By applying to become a Member, you agree that security checks may be carried out with the police or relevant authorities anywhere in the world and that any information you provide may be disclosed to such authorities. You also agree that if you have a criminal record, this may be disclosed to The FA. The FA may conduct security checks in relation to a Member (including checking a Members’ police record) at any time during their membership.
If you inform us of any Relevant Offence when you apply and you are subsequently excluded from becoming a Member, you will receive a full refund of your membership fee and any match ticket(s) purchased. If you fail to inform us, you will not be entitled to a refund. See section 5.2 for a description of Relevant Offences.
If an application is rejected on the basis of information disclosed as a result of a police check, the applicant can obtain a copy of the information provided by the police and, if the applicant believes it to be inaccurate, the applicant can appeal to the Appeal Board (AB) - see section 5.4 for more details on the AB.
Section 5.2 - Relevant Offences
• A Relevant Offence means a criminal offence and shall include, without limitation:
• Any football related offence including ticket touting. • Any offence involving violence or the threat of violence to person(s) or property. • Any public order offence. • Any offence relating to drunkenness. • Any offence relating to offensive weapons or firearms. • Any racial or racially aggravated offence. • Any offence involving harassment. • Any offence relating to Class A drugs. • Any offence under The Sexual Offences Act 2003 or the protection of Children Act 1978. • Any offence relating to theft.
For the purposes of these Rules: (i) any offence of attempting, conspiring, inciting, aiding, abetting, causing or permitting any Relevant Offence shall be classified as a Relevant Offence; and (ii) an equivalent or similar offence to a Relevant Offence under the law of another jurisdiction shall be classified as a Relevant Offence.
Section 5.3 – Cancellation or suspension for security reasons
Anyone who has been convicted, cautioned, received a fixed penalty notice fine (other than traffic related fixed penalty notice fines) or received a conditional discharge or bind over in relation to a Relevant Offence, within 3 years of the date of application will receive an automatic cancellation or suspension of membership, subject to appeal to the AB.
Any Relevant Offences committed more than 3 years prior to application will be considered by the FA and may lead to cancellation or suspension of membership, subject to appeal to the IAB.
Anyone who has been: (i) banned by a football club in the UK; or (ii) deported by any country for matters connected with or at the time of a football match shall have their application considered by the FA and may lead to cancellation or suspension of membership, subject to appeal to the IAB.
Any Member who is convicted, cautioned, received a fixed penalty notice fine (other than traffic related fixed penalty notice fines) or received a conditional discharge or bind over in relation to a Relevant Offence whilst being a Member, or whilst applying to be a Member, must immediately notify The FA and provide full details of the incident.
Any suspension upheld and imposed at the discretion of the FA will be for a minimum of two years.
Section 5.4 – Appeal Board (AB)
The AB has been set up by The FA to hear appeals from Members in relation to the cancellation or suspension of their membership under Section 5.3, or in connection within appropriate behaviour prior to, during and / or after England fixtures abroad. The AB shall consist of a representative of The FA and two independent appointed persons. The AB shall adopt such procedures, in its discretion, as are considered necessary by the IAB to determine the relevant matter. The decision of the AB shall be final.
Any Member who wishes to appeal against the cancellation or suspension of their membership under S.5.3 or in connection with inappropriate behaviour prior to and / or after England fixtures abroad (including due to inaccurate police information) shall be entitled to appeal to the IAB. Membership may be suspended pending a decision of the IAB.
Appeals to the AB by a Member must be in writing and be submitted to the FA within seven days of receiving notification from The FA of cancellation or suspension from membership. The appeal must contain a detailed explanation of the Relevant Offence or behaviour in question. The Member may also submit written mitigation and / or a character reference statement(s) prepared by the person acting as the referee. Any mitigation and / or character reference statements must be submitted to the FA at the same time as the appeal document. The Member must supply contact details of any character references, who may be contacted by The FA to confirm they are genuine.
The FA may in its absolute discretion present any facts or circumstances to the IAB which it believes makes any person unsuitable for membership. The AB may also take into account any failure to inform The FA of any Relevant Offences during the membership application.
In considering the suitability of a person for membership, the AB may in its absolute discretion, take into account these Rules, the ‘England Respects’ code of conduct and the following objectives of the England Supporters Travel Club: (i) to promote the best interests of English football; and (ii) to promote positively the reputation of supporters of the England team as being people of good character and ambassadors of the English game.
The FA, in its absolute discretion, will only accept appeals against suspension for Relevant Offences committed in the three years prior to application if the offence is minor and isolated and there is considerable mitigation supported by genuine character references. Members with more than one Relevant Offence in the three years prior to application will not be eligible to the appeal process and their membership will be terminated.
Section 6.1 – Home tickets
• All Members may apply to purchase one ticket for their personal use for England’s home international matches during the Member’s priority sale. If you want to go to games with friends and/or family you can also apply to purchase tickets for up to seven additional people (i.e. up to eight tickets in total). Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis. • Any tickets remaining after the Members’ priority sale will be made available via a general sale at The FA’s discretion. • All refunds for home matches will be handled in accordance with The FA’s ‘Ticket Refund Policy’.
Section 6.2 – Away tickets
• All Members can apply to purchase one ticket for their personal use for England’s away international matches. • In the event an away match is oversubscribed, meaning that there are more applications than there are tickets, a ballot will be conducted in order to fairly allocate tickets. 70% of the ticket allocation for each away game will be offered to the Members with the highest number of caps who registered their interest. The number of caps you will require to qualify for the top 70% of ticket allocation will depend on: (i) the number of Members at the relevant time who have applied for a specified match; and (ii) the size of The FA’s allocation for that game. • If there are more Members in the top 70% than there are tickets, The FA will allocate them as fairly as possible, with a draw for the Members on the same amount of caps that are on the fringe of the 70% allocation. Members that are unsuccessful in this draw will go into a ballot for the remaining 30% of tickets with all other Members. Should a mini-ballot be required within a certain caps level, then the Members who are unsuccessful in this mini-ballot will be given priority for any returned tickets. • Members that qualify for the first 70% ticket allocation or those who are allocated a ticket within the 30% ballot will be given a set period to phone or go online and buy their ticket. Only these Members will be able to buy tickets in this way. • Any tickets that remain after this sale will be offered on a first come first served basis to all other Members. • A Member wishing to cancel a ticket to an away match which has been purchased from The FA may apply to The FA for a refund in writing, so that it is received by The FA at least 28 days before an away match. Each application for a refund will be dealt with at the discretion of The FA. An administration charge of £5 per ticket will be deducted from any refund.
• The FA reserves the right to request that all members collect their match tickets for an away match and this may be requested at any time before match day. In line with The FA's ongoing security policies, members may also be requested to collect their tournament tickets in person in each venue city (subject to qualification).
Section 6.3 – Tickets for UEFA EURO 2020™
All Travel Club Members may apply to purchase one ticket for their personal use for England’s matches at UEFA Euro 2020™ Subject to England’s qualification. Only Travel Club Members are eligible to apply for tickets from the Member’s allocation of tickets. Ticket allocations for each game that England could possibly take part in will be dealt with on an individual basis and will be allocated subject to UEFA EURO 2020™ ticketing regulations.
In the event that an individual match is oversubscribed, a ballot will be undertaken whereby 70% of the ticket allocation for each England game will be offered to the Members who applied with the highest number of caps. The number of caps you will require to qualify for the top 70% of ticket allocation will depend on: (i) the number of Members at the relevant time who have applied for a specified match; and (ii) the size of The FA’s allocation for that game. Members who are unsuccessful in this draw will go into two ballots for the remaining tickets, as follows: • 20% will be balloted to Members who have missed out on the 70% allocation. However, the Members eligible for this ballot will be limited to those who have attended at least two away games and four home games in the 2016-2018 membership period. • 10% will be balloted to all Members who missed out in the 70% allocation and the 20% ballot.
• Members with the highest caps totals will be given priority to receive their price preference for UEFA EURO 2020™ tickets, subject to permissions being granted by UEFA. • In the event of the Members ticket allocation being over-subscribed, no tickets will be allocated to Members who have not attended a single match (home or away) in the 2018-2020 membership period. • The FA aims to allocate tickets for major tournaments in the fairest possible way and in accordance with these Rules. However, this is subject to the agreement of UEFA and The FA reserves the right to amend the ticket allocation procedures for the UEFA EURO 2020™ tournament if necessary. • Tickets are non-refundable or transferable to anyone else.
Section 6.4 - Caps
Members can claim caps for attending England home matches and England away games. Two caps are allocated for every home game attended. Two caps are allocated for every England away game attended. No caps are allocated for any European or World Cup tournament games (e.g. 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ or UEFA EURO 2020™).
Caps can only be claimed for tickets purchased through the England Supporters Travel Club or The FA and caps may not be claimed for matches that have taken place more than 21 days previously. For home games, the caps will be updated automatically within a few days of a game taking place for Members who purchased their tickets in the Members’ priority sale period or used their membership number to buy a ticket in the general sale (and have attended the game). Members who purchased their ticket without using their membership number in the general public sale will have 21 days from the date of the game to claim their cap. Caps can be claimed by submitting a request in writing to the England Supporters Travel Club, enclosing the ticket stub for the relevant game.
For away games, a Member must either sign-in at the England Supporters Travel Club office at the host city on match day minus one or match day to collect their ticket. Failure to collect your ticket for an England away match (for any reason) will result in no caps being awarded. The FA reserves the right to request that members collect their match tickets for an away match, this may be requested at any time before match day.
Caps for home or away games will not be updated once the relevant deadline dates have passed. Caps will not be awarded retrospectively if the match took place more than 21 days before the request for caps was received.
One cap will be awarded to any Member that renews their membership from the 2016-2018 campaign. Travel Club members who are renewing for the second consecutive time will keep their renewal cap from the 2016-2018 period. Providing there is no break in membership, renewal caps will be valid for each renewed campaign up to a maximum of two successive membership periods.
To avoid abuse of this system for home and away games (including tournaments), a sample of Members may be selected prior to every fixture and requested to collect their ticket(s) from FA Security at the venue.
A Member must be in possession of a full (10 year) passport if they wish to travel to an away match. It is the responsibility of Members to provide current passport details when requested. Members must also provide a photo for their membership record that is a true likeness. Renewing adult members may use their previous photo if this is suitable. All junior applicants must provide a new photo on application.
• A Member shall observe any rules, regulations or other arrangements made by or with an accredited travel agent with whom the Member is travelling to or from a match. Any issues or complaints must be raised directly with the travel agent concerned. • A Member shall not wear clothing or display flags, banners or messages that The FA considers to be inappropriate.
• A Member must behave in a responsible manner at all times when attending or travelling to and from a match.
• A Member should not act in any way that can be considered violent, indecent, insulting, abusive or offensive.
Any Member, acting alone or with others, whose conduct, or incitement of others, results in disciplinary action being taken against The FA by FIFA, UEFA or other authorities shall have their membership cancelled or suspended. In addition, if The FA suffers any loss or incurs any fines due to your actions, you agree to cover The FA for any loss suffered or fines incurred’. You shall also be responsible for the behaviour of a third party who attends a match using tickets purchased by you.
The following terms shall apply to all home, away and tournament tickets:
• Whilst we try to ensure that ticketing information (e.g. pricing, kick off time, location and general information) on our website and other communication channels is correct at all times, circumstances may change and errors may occur. If we discover a change and/or an error, we will inform Members via our website and or other communication channels. The FA accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any costs incurred by Members as a result of changes to and/or errors in respect of ticketing information. • Nothing in these Rules shall constitute or imply any guarantee of entitlement to a ticket, seat or access to any England fixture. Tickets shall be issued at the discretion of The FA, which reserves the right not to issue or to withdraw or cancel a ticket. Tickets will be subject to availability • When applying to purchase tickets, a Member will be required to submit credit or debit card details. A Member shall be notified as to the possible purchase prices of tickets which may be debited from their account. Where a Member fails to comply with any such requirements a ticket shall not be issued and a handling charge may be incurred. • The FA reserves the right to charge reasonable administration or delivery fees in addition to the ticket price and such fees shall be as notified to Members from time to time. The ticket delivery fee will not be refunded if the tickets have been dispatched. • Tickets are non-transferrable and are subject to the relevant conditions of issue of The FA, the relevant national association or the tournament organiser (e.g. UEFA). • The FA reserves the right to refuse an allocation of tickets from a national association or tournament organiser for any reason including, without limitation, on grounds of safety and security. • The FA reserves the right to cap the number of Members during the membership period to ensure that Members have a realistic chance of obtaining tickets. • The FA reserves the right to set aside a number of tickets for the use of The FA’s ‘Football Family’, The FA’s partners, Club Wembley and the official England Supporters Travel Club travel provider. • Any allocated tickets for away matches and tournament matches are subject to security checks.
(i) emails and other communications from The FA in relation to the England Supporters Travel Club, including information about the England team and ticket news; and/or
(ii) other marketing information from The FA Group and/or the FA’s partners;
Except in the case of fraud, death or personal injury caused by our negligence or other cases where by law our liability cannot be excluded or limited, we exclude all liability to you in respect of your membership of the England Supporters Travel Club, howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort (including negligence), misrepresentation or otherwise.
These Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Rules (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We reserve the right to amend these Rules without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised Rules have been posted on the England Supporters Travel Club website, and it shall be your responsibility to check these Rules for any such amendments.