If you wish to update your email address, or any of your personal information including your home address, contact number and password, you can do so by logging in to the website and clicking on ‘My Account’ in the top left hand corner of the page.
If your email address is out of date you may be missing out on important information about upcoming fixtures, match ticket confirmation and ballot results for away matches and competitions that you can enter. Please also make sure your home address is correct, otherwise your home match tickets will not get delivered.
In order to change the email address (or any other personal information) associated to your account please follow the directions below:
1) Log into the account you wish to make the change in by clicking here.
2) Click on the ‘My Account’ link in the top left hand corner of the page.
3) Edit the email address in the appropriate box.
4) Click ‘save changes’.
If you want to manage the email subscriptions you receive from The FA you can also do this by:
1) Clicking the head emoji (on the far right of the top toolbar on the England Supporters Club website, next to the search tab)
2) Click settings and under the ‘Options’ tab you can amend your subscriptions.
3) On the ‘Notifications’ tab you can manually amend the notifications you receive when posting on the forum or commenting on news topics.
4) Click ‘save changes’
Please note that once these changes have been made it can take up to 24 hours to take full effect.
I cannot see a way of deleting my account. is there a way?
I bought tickets and it had my old address down for delivery how can I change this? Or who can I contact?
My Birth date is incorrect and i cant change it. Is that an issue?